C.V. for futurist Marianne Levinsen
Marianne Levinsen was born May 22nd, 1964 in Svenstrup near Hammel in East Jutland. She is married and has four children.
Head of Research and keynote speaker in Fremforsk, Center for future studies, Saralyst Allé 53, 8270 Højbjerg since January 1st 2006.
She runs the company alongside Jesper Bo Jensen.
Several hundred lectures about the future with an emphasis on youths and education, labor markets, companies, organizations and management in Denmark and the rest of Scandinavia.
Head of analysis and research about the future at Fremforsk since January 1st, 2006 and has carried out analyses and workshops such as:
- Copenhagen’s Technical School. Scenario process covering the school’s possible futures, analysis, interviews with relevant stakeholders and on processes with leaders and directors. (2011-12)
- Dansk Supermarked A/S. Working with procurement manager and executives on consumers and consumer behavior in the future. This led to the launch of the “Levevis” brand in all stores. (2009-2010)
- Aarhus Tech – The name, brand, board and directors of the future (2009).
- HP-Group A/S. Residential areas and housing preferences amongst the young people in Aarhus and all age-groups in Hinnerup. (2009)
- Danish Energy Association. User driven innovation from a private- and business client perspective. Analysis, workshop and implementation in power-companies (2007) and (2008)
- Steen & Strøm. Future consumer Tendencies and Shopping Behavior (2007)
- BYG-DTU. Scenario process about the future’s research strategies (2007)
- The member services and organization of the future for The Confederation of Danish Employers (2006)
- Brabrand housing association. Resident composition in public housing in Aarhus Vest (2006)
- Fremforsk’s own analyses:
- Analysis of consumer behavior and the situationally defined consumption in cooperation with SP3 (2006).
- A large amount of surveys of Danish consumerism, work, private lives and dreams of the future at the ages of 14-94. In-depth interviews conducted by sociology students.
She has also been a consultant on many different projects for both private and public clients with a focus on innovation and strategy concerning their products, business, the region, city, customers, citizens and organizations.
Master in Political Science 1992 from the University of Aarhus, Institute for Political Science
Studies in French and economics at Institut D´Etudes Politiques de Paris in 1988/89
Studies in new organization theories at Stanford University in 1989/90
Head of office at Aarhus diocese January 1st 2000- December 31st 2005.
- Secretariat work
- Head of development projects on work, training and conflict resolution
- Innovator of changes in analyzing the administration
- Co-author of articles, information folders and manuals.
- Keynotes on the Danish national church, rules and interests.
The national association of church councils. Employee- and development consultant.March 15th 1998 – January 2000.
- Counseling and guidance
- Negotiator/mediator in conflicts
- Negotiator on employer’s side in terminations countrywide.
- Secretariat tasks.
- Co-author of manuals, articles and pamphlets
- Seminars and keynotes on employees, work environment, power and interests.
Aarhus municipality, Education- and labor market division. Administrative officer. August 1st, 1995 – March 15, 1998
- Education coordinator for the social- and healthcare education
- Secretariat tasks
- Responsible for analyses and surveys in the social- and healthcare sector.
Church Ministry. Administrative officer. May 1st, 1992 – August 1st, 1995.
- Reports and analyses on the Danish National Church
- Case management for personnel
- Finance bill
- Negotiator for salaries on a local level
- Secretariat tasks.
Student assistant at Aarhus University 1986 – 1989
Employee on an analysis of freelance journalist’s working conditions 1989
Postal worker at Hammel postal office 1984 - 1986
Courses and Continued Training
- Certified by the Ministry of Education in 2009 as a teach at DOL
- Courses in public boardroom work at LeaderPluss, fall 2010
- The modern leader role, the Association of Danish Lawyers and Economists; Personal management, management in groups, strategic management and personal integrated management. 2005
- Numerous seminars and feature days on human resource issues
- Management seminars for head clerks in the Danish National Church 2002-2003, The Danish School of Administration
- Seminars on various human resource rules
- Organizer and participant in Write Better workshop 2004
- The controller function and the governmental appropriation and budget system 1993
Flawless Danish, French and English at negotiation level, German at a basic level and knowledge of Italian.
Knight of the Order of Dannebrog 2002
Kraks Blue Book 2009
Board member at Aarhus Tech since May 2010, elected as an outside representative.
Voluntary board member at 2nd Højbjerg Scouts.
Family and friends, our house in France, nature, running, hiking and biking.